- Insulating Concrete Form Association (North America)
- Insulating Concrete Formwork Association (UK)
- ICF Info by the Portland Cement Association
- PATH Tech Inventory: Insulating Concrete Forms
- PATH Case Study Using ICFs in Lubbock Texas
- Concrete-Home.com - Online Forum on ICF Construction
- ICF Builder Magazine - Online how-to articles for ICF contractors and do-it-yourselfers
- Green Building Talk- Interactive forum on ICFs
- Insulation Comparison Report -- Thermal Analysis
"Of All the Decisions You Must Face When Building Your Home, There Is None More Important Than The Person You Choose To Build It, So Choose Carefully!"
We at Southwick have made it our goal to build with only the best products that are environmentally friendly. Southwick Inc. is committed to educating customers, vendors and the industry community about the green building market and opportunities for participation. We strive to explore alternative materials for our product that will offer more environmentally friendly qualities while still meeting criteria for strength, consistency, and insulation superiority.
Southwick Inc. is Florida’s largest ICF distributor and installation company. We use the Build Block ICF Wall System and the Lite Deck Floor/Roof system. We also do custom commercial store front glass and are an exclusive distributor for MW Windows & Doors.
Our strict quality codes have made us the success that we are today! We only use highly trained employees of Southwick Inc. Distributing and installing from Orlando, Daytona, Melbourne all across central Florida, from Jacksonville to Tampa, Palm Bay to Gainesville.
We are committed to training builders, architects, owner/builders and other trades that are involved in the building of superior quality ICF buildings and homes.
When you are ready to step up to a home or commercial structure that will save you 50% to 60% on your energy bill and is hurricane rated give us a call to see just how affordable the Super Insulated Wall Systems can be!